Want to submit for the next issue of narratives?
We are always looking out for essays, musings, interviews, reviews, reflections, photo essays, creative criticisms, and short videos about:
– projects (from speculative to built projects, and everything in-between)
– products (from tried and tested building materials and systems to new and experimental tools and inventions)
– places (as small as a room and as big as a country)
– peoples (a group of people or an individual, a company or community, any other relevant entity)
The topics we cover vary. The list below is by no means exhaustive. We hope it gives you an idea of the topics you may wish for your work to fall under:
- education & training
- professional practice
- culture and identity
To submit your narrative, please send an email to email@example.com with the following information:
- your full name and contact email address:
- working title and location of your proposed narrative; and
- synopsis of your proposed narrative in no more than 300 words. This can include 1-3 images.
We will review all submitted synopses and invite full submissions by email. In the rare case that a submission doesn’t fit in with the concept for narratives, the author can send a revised or a new piece of work.